The Kaibab Paiute Tribe's I.T. Department is responsible for providing technical advice and support for Tribal staff and Government. We no longer provide internet services to the local tribal villages or staff offices. That duty was taken over on August 1, 2013 by Xpressweb out of Kanab, UT. Since then South Central Communications has taken over Xpressweb and is now responsible for all internet on the Kaibab Paiute reservation. Their contact information is -
Technical support : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convert kilobits to megabytes (and other conversions)
- Free Online Speed Test
- Free Online Virus Scan
- Web of Trust Website reputation tool
- Useful Commands
- I'm signed up for the highest speed but it still seems slow. Why?
Please contact South Central Communications customer service at (888) 826-4211 for all assistance relating to your home internet.
- My computer has XYZ wrong with it. Can I bring it by so you can fix it?
No. We don't currently offer repair services for personal computers. However if you call we might be able to get you started on finding your own solution.
- My internet is/isn't _____
Anything related to the internet is now handled by South Central Communications. Please see the contact information near the top of the page.